Monday, January 6, 2014

"Situation Excellent!" -- From The Beginning

I have been doing some goal setting, dreaming, & "soul-searching" all wrapped in prayer & thought I would share my heart in hopes to encourage someone today.  

When my family & I were first introduced to Zeal, our main reason for even considering the Zeal product was to get healthy, and we wished to "G4" & be able to continue the product with less expense for our family. Honestly, in the very beginning, we didn't give the "business side" of Zeal too much thought.

As we were enjoying the health benefits from Zeal, our "team" began to grow just from sharing our personal testimony of the health changes within our family.  Even though there was no thought to building a team of Zeal consultants in our area, a team began to grow, & we are SO grateful.  It has been an amazing experience!  We are praying, planning & preparing for what our future holds in Zeal.

I have been reading other Zeal testimonials, books, etc. hoping to learn what I need to in order share Zeal and help others experience the blessing of Zeal, as well.    

Early on, I got really discouraged about the whole idea of being the "only Zealer up here", so I was told. Due to the fact that my up-line sponsor lives over a thousand miles away, I had never been to a challenge party, never held a challenge party, never been to an event, and lived nowhere close to anyone else that is even in the Zurvita business.  When I signed up over the phone as a consultant, I hadn't even tasted Zeal yet!  Since I was doing this to help my husband & his health, & didn't have a Zeal testimony of my own; at that time, I felt as though there was "no way I could do this!"

But, God has since given me another thought...a different perspective....it's called, "Situation Excellent!"  I read that at the First Battle of the Marne during WWI, a French lieutenant general, Ferdinand Foch, sent out the communique':  "My center is giving way, my right is retreating.  Situation excellent.  I am attacking."  His willingness to see hope in a tough situation eventually led to victory for his troops.

Sometimes, life hands us circumstances that cause us to feel as though we are losing on every front. We may think, "What's the use of even trying to forge ahead?!"  One who truly believes can ALWAYS find a way to conclude, "Situation excellent!"...and that is what I have decided to BELIEVE for our family with Zeal.  All those negative things that I let become excuses are now the very foundational difficulties I am choosing to be my stepping stones to reach even higher in Zurvita!

I have decided that all those "negatives" that seemed to be piled high all around me make for the perfect situation to grow a phenomenal Zeal team...and that's positive!  I know that I have not always been the help, the leader, if you will, as an up-line sponsor, to encourage & help as much as I wish I could. I AM STILL LEARNING, but I AM WILLING to learn ALL I can to grow and succeed...not just in Zurvita with Zeal, but with my whole life, in His will & for His glory.  

With being a Zeal Consultant that has G4'd, "All-Starred", becoming "car qualified" & recently being promoted, I am beginning to see how truly amazing this product & company is.  I am also envisioning how truly amazing our Zeal team can grow to be, too!

Since there were not any other "Zealers" in my area, & no one else here at that time that had even heard of Zeal Wellness, we ARE in an "excellent situation"  It's all in perspective.  I have had to change my perspective & see the long-term effects.  I know it will take time, hard work, determination, & patience, but like I said, I am willing to do just that!  With God's help, I know my situation can be an excellent opportunity, & I know you can also feel that way about whatever situation you are presently in, as well.

Be willing to learn & work harder. As they say, "Teamwork makes the dream work!" And, it truly does!

With that, I hope to encourage you today where you are at in your Zeal business.
Decide to see that no matter what situation you are currently in, it can actually be... "Situation excellent!"

Zeal ON!

1 comment:

  1. Praise the Lord! Excited for the many blessings in store for you!

    ReplyDelete