Monday, January 20, 2014

Past History Positivity

Thomas Jefferson once said, "I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past."

And I say, don't expect your past experiences that were wrapped in negative to fuel your future for the positive!

Yesterday, while I was talking with a couple of people about Zeal & explaining the positive health benefits with our amazing product, for every positive thing I said, one person had something negative to say.  (Ever run into one of those?!)  I could have listened to the negativity & walked away feeling defeated.  But, I didn't!  I refuse to do so!  I have already made up my mind NOT to because I KNOW what Zeal can do & I BELIEVE in the product!  I turned my conversation, rather, to the other person who was willing to listen, & seemingly interested.  

Not everyone we are going to meet is going to be thrilled with what we have to offer in Zeal.  Especially, if that person is NOT taking steps to becoming healthier, making right food choices, & exercising in the first place.  Zeal, then honestly, could be an offence & will be treated as such.  It goes with the territory.  Don't be surprised when that happens.  Just have your response ready for when it does.  Have your facts straight. Be prepared. Press on--no matter what!  Just because you run into a negative person who may refuse what you have to offer, does NOT mean that the next person will be the same way, or every person after that, as well.  Don't lose your thrill for Zeal!

In this business, (and in every other area of life, actually!) you have a choice to make.  You can either listen to negative comments, get discouraged and quit, or you can use them as stepping stones to weed through the negative to find the positive--the ones that want Zeal! They're out there!  Just move on & keep sharing.

What are your dreams?  Don't get discouraged.  Don't focus on the past & look back.  You're not going in that direction any way!  You can get stuck in the past when you quit dreaming of your future & quit working toward that dream.

I'm with our past president on this one:  "I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past."


Zeal ON!  

No comments:

Post a Comment