Monday, January 13, 2014

Challenging Your Mind

"If you want something you've never had, then you've got to do something you've never done!"

Let me ask you some questions.  In Zeal...where are you?  Where do you want to be?  Now let me ask you another question...Are you doing what you need to be doing...to be where you want to be?

I asked myself these same questions.  (I've actually asked them a lot!)

Life is certainly a constant battle in one's own mind.  Sometimes, I feel as though I am my biggest enemy. One day, I think I can, & I KNOW I can.  The next day, I FEEL like I can't.  Sometimes, those thoughts & emotions happen all in the same day!  Crazy stuff!  Life is certainly a series of ups & downs.  No denying it. Everyone goes through it; not just with Zeal, but with anything. That's life!

What we KNOW is NOT based on how we FEEL!      

How are you going to get through those ups & downs & those feelings of uncertainty?  I decided I had to make some decisions.  I decided I needed to decide!  I knew it, & I made the decisions.  I remind myself of those decisions every day.  I remind myself, by myself, within myself.  No one else made the decisions for me, & no one else is going to work to make those decisions stick.  I believe it, & that's all that matters! Those decisions are NOT to be determined by how I feel!  Those decisions CANNOT be determined by how I feel.  They are based on what I KNOW to be true & BELIEVE are true.  If they are not, they will not stick.

I do not know where you want to be in Zeal.  I do not know if you are happy with where you are in Zeal.  I DO know that the answers to those question in your mind & in your own life can happen with Zeal...with a Zeal for life that you've never had before.

Wake up, renewing your mind, rededicating your thoughts, redetermining your goals, & pressing on--no matter what!  The potential is there.  You've got to get a vision!  I had to get a vision! Truly think about 'em.  You've got to get a passion.  You've got to take action!  And, so do I!!!

"If you want something you've never had, then you've got to do something you've never done!"

Zeal is an avenue in which to get something you've never had.  Zeal is an avenue to help you do something you've never done before. Take full advantage of it.  It has been placed in your life for a reason. Work to find out what those reasons are.  Set goals for yourself, & work to see those goals come to fruition.  I've had to.

I want to encourage you today wherever you are, wherever you're at.  It takes time.  Come to grasp with what you've been given, even blessed with in Zeal.  How can we not share it?!  How can we not get excited about it?  I want to, & I'm going to.  Work together as a team!

Zeal ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment