Monday, February 3, 2014

From One Zeal Consultant to Another

A ZEALful Poem – Just for you!

You're not just someone in my "down-line"
You're someone on my team.
You are someone I pray for;
Someone from whom I can learn & glean.

You're not just another name on my Zeal list.
You are a partner with me doing the same.
Linking arms, working together,
Dreaming BIG with goals to claim!

You're not just another consultant,
Just someone building someone else's team.
You are an important part of it all;
You are fulfilling your dreams.

You are vital to Zurvita.
You are vital to me.
You are so very important,
So be all you can be!

Get ZEALed up!  Get fired up!
Make a list of goals and persevere!
Don't let anything stop you.
Care. Share. Be sincere.

God has crossed our paths for a reason.
He has put us together with a plan in mind.
He has brought us Zeal on purpose.
He has a will we need to find.

You could be the very person
To help change someone else's entire life.
Don't give up. Don't quit!
Press on no matter what the strife.

Zeal is a tool you have been given,
Not to be taken for granted or left to be.
Zeal can only do what it can do
If you take it yourself & let others see.

Share your Zeal testimony.
It's the very thing someone needs to hear.
I love my God, & I'm loving Zeal.
And His perfect love casteth out all fear!

Written by:
Felicia Doss

No comments:

Post a Comment